Friday, April 12, 2013

Oven Baked Corn On The Cob

I am intimidated by the grill. I have never used one and knowing me I would burn anything I tried to cook on the grill. I usually boil corn but looking through pins on Pinterest I noticed a few friends pinning stuff about baking corn. I Googled it and searched through several and gave it a try.
All you have to do is:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Leave corn in husk place on baking sheet or right on the rack
Bake for 30-35 minutes
I keep my corn in the refrigerator so I did 35 minutes. Now after the trial tonight I would recommend doing the larger ears of corn a little longer. They were done at 35 minutes but not quite as soft as the smaller ones.
Overall they were great. I just added a little butter, salt, and pepper. I think I will be cooking them like this for now on.





No comments:

Post a Comment